How Your Content Guy Can Help You
Here’s the thing… any content that is worth creating that actually impacts your business is inside YOU. Read that again.
It’s not about keyword research or search volume or any of the things that would work 10 years ago.
These days, it’s about you and your ability to build a connection with potential clients.
When it comes to content to help grow your brand, it’s your intimate knowledge of your niche, your market, and your existing and potential customers and clients that make you unique.
And that is not something that can be easily outsourced to others.
I’m here to help. Stay tuned… or feel free to reach out via the contact form down below.
Some Reading About Content
Check out these articles about content – why you need it, how to create it, where to curate it, and get those super-important eyeballs of your potential clients and customers on it.
- How I Created This 862-Word Blog Post in 53 MinutesThis is how I created this 862-word blog post in 53 minutes for my website, that I will also share on social media, without having to sit down at my laptop and write all the words. People hate writing. They do. Most people, anyway. Writers tend to like it okay, […]
- Do You Want More Customers and Clients?Do you want more customers and clients for your business? Of course you do…everybody who is in business does, right? Sometimes though, it all seems a little overwhelming with all the different things that you ‘should’ be doing to attract a steady stream of leads to your business. And, you’re […]
- Can You Answer The Questions About Your Website?For you real estate people – actually, anybody with a service based business – out there in the world…I’ve got some questions for you. And, yes, you can answer them quietly and ponder your answers…you don’t need to put them here. (But feel free to reply, or send me a […]
- Does Your Website Help or Hurt Your Real Estate Business?Serious question…does ‘your’ website help or actually hurt your real estate business? And I put ‘your’ in quotes for a reason…because if your website consists of a page on your broker’s website…then that’s not really your website. #hardtruth Here’s the deal… Whether you know it or not, if you are […]
- Why Do Real Estate Agents Need To Go Local?Back in the old days, real estate folks had a big advantage over the local guys and gals – access to the MLS and everything that was for sale and had sold and all that other double knot spy secret info. That ship has obviously sailed. Anything and everything people […]
- Do Cool Things For People And Watch Your Business GrowThere are so many ways to do cool things for people online, and build your brand at the same time. Why does it work? I don’t know. Our brains, I guess. Here’s the deal…despite what YOUR brain is telling you, people don’t really give a crap about you and your […]
- Stop Posting The Same Crap As Everyone ElseIf you are a real estate agent and all you post on your website and social media is the same stuff as everyone else, then STOP IT! I’m talking about those posts about the latest design trends and home inspection tips and getting ready to list your house tips and […]
- Is Online Branding Important For Your Real Estate Business?Do you wonder if your online branding and marketing for your real estate business is really important? Does it really move the needle? The answer is absolutely YES. Many reasons…here are just a few: Your potential clients are looking for you online. Really, they are. They are either typing your name […]
- 4 Steps To Growing Your Real Estate BrandFor my real estate friends out there, here are 4 ways to improve your real estate content marketing. Build your own brand. Don’t do stuff on your broker’s brand or anywhere else. It’s your brand. Have that domain and website. Own it and be it. Sure, your own brand includes the social […]
- Why Content MattersHere’s the thing. Your website is your most effective marketing tool – when designed the right way and, more importantly, when it has actual traffic to it from people interested in what you have to offer. A couple of things to remember – Consistency wins Your potential clients WANT to […]